Thursday 21 April 2011

What to do

Have you ever felt so far away from God?
Have you ever felt like no matter how much you try to "connect" with Him, there's just this emptiness?
I suppose we (I) should stop TRYING so hard to connect with God and just ask Him for help- ask Him to make Himself known in our (my) life. Then again, it feels too simple sometimes to just pray and leave it all in God's hands.

*It's so funny that we as humans (or maybe just me) find it hard to accept things as real and authentic when it comes easy.
Same way I question anything that's cheap. Hmm...*


Anyway, back to the main subject, what do you do when you feel so far away and disconnected from God?


I'm soooo excited because of the Easter break. No waking up early, no lectures, no nothing... Well, there's reading. Got exams soon *sigh*
Feels great not to have to wake up after half an hour of sleep to go in for 9am lectures. I'm still considering if it's sensible to go home for the next one or two days or just stay here. If I go home, I'll just be lazy and spend my time goofing around with my siblings, been a general nuisance and a bum. I do get free nice home cooked meals and a lovely huge bed though :/
Decisions decisons decisions.


I just have to say this, I LOVE SKYPE!!!
I have become closer to friends. Well important friends now and life is just so much fun with it. I've been talking with bestie (sister from another mother really) and her post for today - http://thebiblesblogs.blogspot.com/2011/04/through-it-all.html has really lifted me up.


Through It All, Through It All,
I've Learned To Trust In Jesus, I've Learned To Trust In God.
Through It All, Through It All,
I've Learned To Depend Upon His Word.

Lord, help me to stop trying to do your job for you. Help me to just leave it all at the cross and accept that You are in control and even when I don't feel you around, you are still there and will never leave me alone.
Thank you Lord, in Jesus name. Amen.


 God bless :) XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment